- Chemistry student.Love to watch cricket, badmintion, scoccer.
- Read books and documentaries in free time.
- Dog lover,coffee addict, like to travel more and explore different food.
- I would like to enhance my learning skills and knowledge through continuous learning process.
- Hard working and carrer oriented women.
Ph.D, Analytical Chemistry - University of Georgia ,Athens, GA. Present
M.S, Chemistry, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY. 2017-2019
M.pharm, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Osmania University. 2013-2015
B. Pharmacy, Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India 2009-2013.
- Analytical chromatography
- Analysis of protein drugs and carbohydrates.
- Bio analysis of drugs and biologics
Nimmu, Narendra & Arnipalli, Manikanta & Appala, Keerthi & Khalid, Sara & Rao, Ramisetti. (2018). LC–MS/MS Determination of Antihypertension Drugs in Rat Plasma and Urine: Applications to Pharmacokinetics. Chromatographia. 81. 10.1007/s10337-018-3618-x.
Kasumba, J.; Appala, K.; Agga, G. E.; Loughrin, J. H.; Conte, E. D. Anaerobic Digestion of Livestock and Poultry Manures Spiked with Tetracycline Antibiotics. J Environ Sci Health B 2019, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1080/03601234.2019.1667190.
- Graduate Teaching Assitant.
- Love to work in anlaytical chemistry field knowing more about LC-MS and other analytical techniques and their trouble shooting.
- Carried out research on "Quantification of tylosin antibiotics and antibiotic resistant genes in the cattle waste" using LCMS/MS in collaboration with USDA as a part of my master's research at Western Kentucky University (WKU) and waiting to publish.
- Co-author for "Anaerobic Digestion of Livestock and Poultry Manures spiked with Tetracycline Antibiotics" published in Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B
- Co-author for " LC-MS/MS Determination of Antihypertension Drugs in Rat Plasma and Urine: Applications to Pharmacokinetics" published in Chromatographia journal.
- Outstanding graduate student award (2019, WKU) by American Institute of Chemists.