Requirements for acceptance into the SURO program:
- Undergraduate student at an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Students must demonstrate a clear desire to pursue chemistry research.
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate chemistry.
- Will not be graduating in the spring that precedes the program.
- Complete an application form.
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendation sent on your behalf from faculty members who are familiar with your recent experience in chemistry.
- Applications and letters of reference should be emailed to the SURO Office.
- Applications must be received by February 25. Applicants will be notified of the decision by March 15.
The summer program will run from Monday, June 1, 2020 to Friday, July 31, 2020.
Participants receive a $5,000 stipend.
For additional information, please send us an email here.
The program coordinators are:
Prof. Amanda Frossard and Prof. Brandon Rotavera.