No. Due to our limited seating and our inability to monitor pass/fail for students taking courses at other instutituions, students must complete the course and provide proof of a passing grade prior to getting a pre-requisite override for the next course in the sequence.

FAQ Types: 
FAQ to Display (OLD FIELD): 
Undergraduate Program FAQ
FAQ Audience: